Private boat tour is an exciting trip on a private comfortable boat on the rivers and canals of St. Petersburg only for your group accompanied by an English-speaking guide. The route of the boat trip is arranged perfectly so you will be able to see the most beautiful places in St. Petersburg. The classic route is a sailing along the Fontanka, Moika, Kryukov Canal with access to the Big Neva.
Most agencies offer you to join a group excursion on a boat of the Fontanka class, designed for 55 people. However, we have for you two comfortable pleasure boats Ladoga and Vyzantiya made for a group of up to 10 people. Private tour only.
You will see a picturesque view of the historical part of the city. We will pass by palaces and estates, striking in their beauty and magnificent decoration, we will be able to see the smallest monument in the city, pass under the most beautiful, lowest and widest bridges in the city. We will find ourselves in the deepest river in Russia, the beautiful Neva, the most luxurious embankment of the city will flash before your eyes with its magnificent Winter Palace, where the Russian tsars lived.
You can also book night excursions during which you will see a spectacle of a lifetime — the bridges, we will sail under the divorced spans of the Palace and Trinity bridges.
This tour is suitable for people who want to enjoy the beauty of the city and see its architectural ensembles from a different angle in a cozy atmosphere, with family or friends with the comments of a professional guide.
10.30 a.m.- Hotel Pick-Up
11 a.m. – 12.30 p.m. – Private boat trip along rivers and canals
ADVICE AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- You can take food and drinks with you or order a small buffet table such as champagne and snacks.
- We initially select the most picturesque route, but if you have any wishes we can coordinate the changes.
- This tour is an excellent alternative to group boat trips that go along the routes that they have been given and sometimes these are pretty disastrous trips on the back streets of St. Petersburg.
- An hour and a half is the best time to see the most beautiful things. If you wish you can book a longer walk in advance.
- Private boat
- Personal guide
- Transfer by car
- Food and drink
- Tips for guide and driver