Private Sightseeing Tour by Car shows you St. Petersburg – the second largest city in Russia, founded in 1703 by order of Peter the Great. This city has a large number of attractions that are impossible to visit in one day. However, with the help of the Sightseeing guided tour by car you can see the most important sights: palaces, parks, bridges and cathedrals.
In just one day, we offer you to explore the city that has become the soul of Russia. Personal guide and driver will help you discover St. Petersburg and not waste any time. At 10 am, a comfortable business-class car will come straight to the hotel and the sightseeing program will begin. The personal car will allow you to see the entire centre for 6 hours and make several stops at significant historical and architectural sites. The route includes:
- The Bronze Horseman – a monument to the founder of the city Peter I on Senate Square.
- Sculptures of Sphinxes, Academy of Arts, Academy of Sciences, Kunstkamera, Stock Exchange on Vasilyevsky Island.
- The Peter and Paul Fortress is the heart of the city, a defensive building created with the aim of securing access to the Baltic Sea.
- Church of Savior on Spilled Blood — unique museum of mosaic.
- Nevsky Prospect — the main artery of the city with many attractions.
- Saint Isaac’s Cathedral — the largest Orthodox church, designed by Auguste de Montferrand.
- The Mariinsky Theatre is one of the most famous theatres of opera, ballet, and music in Russia.
- The State Conservatory is the first and oldest higher musical education institution in the country.
- New Holland Island is a monument of industrial architecture which has become a venue for public events with art space after its reconstruction.
Among other sights you will see:
- Smolny Cathedral
- Saint Michael’s Castle
- Summer garden
- Kazan Cathedral
- Stroganov Palace
- Hermitage Museum
A private car will take you through the main streets and squares of the city. You will have several stops with a guided tour in Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Peter and Paul Fortress and Smolny Cathedral. You don’t have to spend time on the queue and extra expectations — the price of the tour includes entrances fees and skip the line tickets.
To book a tour or ask a question, please fill in the form below.
Make sure that you have correctly written your current email. We will contact you as soon as possible.
10.00 Meeting with your guide and driver in the hotel lobby. Departure for a Sightseeing tour with stops for photos and visits.
10.00-11.00 Sightseeing tour with photo stops. The first part of the route passes through Senate Square, past the Bronze Horseman, along English Embankment, through the Annunciation Bridge, to Universitetskaya Embankment with a stop at the Sphinxes, the Academy of Arts, the University, the Academy of Sciences, the Kunstkamera, and Old St Petersburg Stock Exchange. Then you will go through the Exchange Bridge to the Petrograd side to visit the Peter and Paul Fortress.
11.10 -12.00 Visiting the territory of the fortress. The Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral and the Prison are optional. Observing the midday shot and leaving the fortress.
12.10-12.50 The second part of the route passes along the Kronverskaya Embankment past the Artillery Museum towards Aurora for a photo stop. You will pass around the Cabine of Peter the Great, then go across the Trinity Bridge, to the Field of Mars and the Summer Garden, past Saint Michael’s Castle, along the Square of Arts for the Church of Savior on Spilled Blood.
13.00-13.40 Visit to the Church of Savior on Spilled Blood.
14.00 -15.00 Lunch at the restaurant of Russian cuisine Katyusha
15.05-15.15 Tour goes along Nevsky Prospect past the Singer House, Kazan Cathedral, the Lutheran Church of Petrekirche, past the Stroganov Palace and the Moika River towards the Admiralty building, along the Malaya Morskaya towards Saint Isaac’s Square.
15.15-16.00 Visit to the St Isaac’s Cathedral
16.10-16.40 Passage past the Mariinsky Palace, along Dekabristov Street, towards the Mariinsky Theater, the Conservatory and St. Nicholas Cathedral. Several stops at the Krukov canal at the Seven Bridges. Passage past New Holland Island.
17.00-17.30 Passage along the Shpalernaya street to Smolny Cathedral.
17.40 Visit to the Smolny Cathedral
18.00 Drop off at the hotel
- Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral
- Saint Isaac’s Cathedral
- Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Colonade of the Saint Isaac’s Cathedral
- Obseravion deck of the Smolny Cathedral